Due to the social pressures that are placed on men, many feel like their penis size affects their confidence, in and out of the bedroom. Because of this, Titan penis enlargement gel has been designed to combat this issue.
Volume: 50ml (1.7fl.oz)
- Visually larger erections
- A huge spike in libido
- Faster and more permanent* penile size gains (if used with extenders and exercises)
Applying Titan Gel
Use the gel after taking a shower, applying it to the clean body two times per day at morning and evening. Work a small quantity of the gel intensively along the whole length, Wait until the gel is completely absorbed. This can take up to several minutes. It is not a spermicide. Titan gel can be used with vacuum pumps, extenders, as well as when performing special penis enlargement exercises (apply on the external genitals according to the device instructions or before exercise).
How to use – IMPORTANT:
- The exercise must be performed only at semi- erected condition- full erection is contraindicated. Because blood vessels can be damaged. The minimum erection level is 40-50%, the maximum is 80%.Beginners are not recommended to start at 80% erection level.
- The traditionally used “OK” grip ( a ring formed by thumb and index finger) can be of two types: palms up ( common OK grip) and palms down ( reverse OK grip).It is not strictly required to close your thumb and index finger in a ring. You can make a U- letter grip as well. The main thing is that the grip should allow you to effectively retain the blood in the penis.
- In order to avoid changing the pressure applied to the penis, the compression force and grip stability must be uniform from the beginning till the end of the movement. It is recommended to start the exercise with a weak grip strength should not be reduced or alternated.
- The movement always starts from the penis base.
- The speed of the movements must be not fast, resembling masturbation. The movement should last at least for 3 seconds.
- The movement must be interrupted as soon as ejaculation approaches.
- It is recommended to warm up the penis before the exercise. It increases the blood flow to the penis, making it more flexible and capable of stretching without injuries. There are different ways. Taking a hot shower is the easiest. But there are more advanced ways as well. For example, using the lubricants with biologically active substances
- The exercises must be performed with caution to avoid damaging the dorsal nerve that runs along the top of the penis. A particularly sensitive is the nerve plexus. located right after the head on the penis top. it is necessary to avoid any pressure in this area
- Overly active and/or harshly executed exercises might result in injuries to small blood vessels (capillaries) causing the appearance of small red dots (usually on the head) or bruises . In addition, there may be temporary weakening of the erection level. disappearance of morning erection. stunting. such symptoms must become a trigger for a few days break in the exercises and for the training program review. The symptoms will naturally disappear within 2-3 days.
Aqua, Sodium Polyacrylate, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trideceth-6, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Verbena Officinalis (Vervain) Flower/Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Succinic Acid, Fragaria vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide.
While these supplements can give short-term results, they are usually not associated with permanent increases when not combined with traction routine or manual exercises. If you’re taking these enhancement supplements simply to gain a few inches with minimal work, then you will be disappointed. If you plan on taking them alongside physical exercises, then you should receive the positive benefits that you’re looking for.